Sirvige meie toodete kataloogi
IPmux®-155L is a pseudowire gateway that transports TDM traffic (originating from legacy circuit-switched networks) over packet-switched networks (PSNs). This is achieved by converting TDM data streams
coming from the TDM ports into packets transported over the PSN.
IPmux-155L includes the following ports:
- 1 + 1 redundant STM-1 or 32 E1 ports
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports with traffic protection
- 32 fiber optic or electrical Fast Ethernet user ports.
- The unit can be managed using different ports and applications:
- Local out-of-band management via a terminal connected to the RS-232 port
- Remote out-of-band management via the dedicated 10/100BaseT port
- Remote inband management via the GbE or FE interface. Remote management is performed using Telnet or RADview, RAD’s SNMP-based EMS.
Software is downloaded via the local terminal, using XMODEM/YMODEM, or remotely, using TFTP/FTP. The Syslog protocol is used by IPmux-155L to generate and transport event
notification messages over IP networks to the central Syslog server. The Syslog operation is compliant with the RFC 3164 requirements.